The day is coming to a close and I feel happy. What brought me happiness today?
- the beautiful sunshine
- arriving at work super early
- dinner organized by Leslie (yummy food from Farmer & the Cook)
- completing two OCLC WMS tasks that have been waiting for weeks
- completing a sangha directory request from the UK that’s been waiting for months (and it wasn’t even that difficult)
- new David Sylvian bootlegs (2003 & 2007)
- shipment of Tonx coffee arrived – they are Sandia de Puno from Peru
- making new connections on LinkedIn
I’m just going to stop there so I can also be happy for my bed in a few minutes.
One response to “Today’s Happiness”
[…] Today’s Happiness (kenleyneufeld.com) […]